Selection Process and important of CTS Placement -Updated on November 14, 2013-Find more at IT paper,Placement Paper
About company: CTS (Cognizant Technology Solutions) is a leading software solution company and also provide IT consulting and business process Outsourcing (BPO). CTS head office located in USA and located major cities in India (Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Gurgaon and Cochin.)
The selection process of CTS given below:
CTS choose their trainee employee with three easy and simple steps as per list.
1. Written test
2. Group Discussion
3. Technical + Hr round
1. Written Test:
This is first step to enter CTS selection process to get your dream job in CTS and some of aptitude topics, verbal, Non-Verbal, Analytical reasoning test listed below.
Duration: 70 Questions in 70 Minutes
Aptitude: 25 Nos
Verbal & Non-Verbal:25 Nos
Analytical Reasoning: 20 Nos
* Venn Diagrams Related Questions?
* Basic Number problems like Problems on Trains, Numbers, Ages, Average, Probability, Pipes and Cisterns, Odd man out Series, Partnership, Interest, Time and Distance, Percentage, Time and Work
* Finding the Errors?
* Cubes and Dice problems?
VERBAL & NON-VERBAL Part
* For the following finding the correct sentences?
* Read the Following Passage and answer questions?
* Finding the incorrect sentences?
* Jumbled sentences?
* Identify the following Figures?
ANALYTICAL REASONING Part
* Identify the Figures in Dot Matrix?
* Cubes and Dices Problems?
* Logical Arrangement of Words
* Venn diagram problem?
* Odd man out series?
* Spotting the errors?
2. GD – Group Discussion
This is second step process to eliminate some of selected people with their communication skills by debating with 10-12 candidates.
Duration: 15 to 20 minutes
GD Panel: 10 to 12 Members
Eliminate: 5 or 6 Members
3. Technical cum HR round
After GD over, this is very important final step for everyone selected candidate goes for face to face interview with CTS technical interviewer to test how good in your technical field. Keep your area of Interest very well to answer perfect answer.
Download latest Cognizant placement question and answer papers to prepare for your CTS interview
Download CTS aptitude and Reasoning Test held at 2011 (Link updated soon)