Xerox recruitment opens at Xerox career page for the post of Associate Engineer, Software Engineering and interview location will be Chennai Tamilnadu branch. Xerox walk-in for fresher as well as experienced candidates should submit their updated resume at xerox.taleo.net/careersection. Lets check all details for Xerox walk-in Freshers registration from, selection procedure, HR interview experience tips and more.
Company Name: Xerox
About Company: XEROX from 1960 to 2008) is an American global corporation that sells business services and document technology products.Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut (moved from Stamford, Connecticut in October 2007).
Job Role/Posing: Associate Engineer, Software Engineering
Package/Salary: Rs.20,000+ /Month for freshers
Job/Interview Location: Chennai,Tamil Nadu, India
Education qualification: Any Degree B.E/B.Tech, MCA, BCA, B-Com, BSc, BA, BBA with above 60% in 10th, 12th and Degree.
Year of Passing: 2015 and 2016
Last Date: Nov 17, 2016, 10:29:00 AM
Date of Interview: You will get E-Mail about Interview Date and time
Application Fee: Nil
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
• Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
• Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
• Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
• Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• May perform one or more of the following:
• Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
• May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
• Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
• Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
• Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
• Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
• May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
• All other duties as assigned.
Documents Required at time of Walk-In: Latest updated Resume
Interview Process for this job may be Written Exam + GD (Group Discussion) along with HR interview
Qualified candidates can apply via below link
Fill out official xerox careers india recruitment Form at xerox.taleo.net walk-in registration link
Open above link and sign-in if you have account or else signup to apply the above job.