Nokia India recruitment 2017 opens at Nokia india career page for the post of Graduate Engineering Trainees, Software Engineering vacancies and interview location will be Bangalore, Karnataka branch.
Nokia India walk-in details- Hires Fresher B.E/B.Tech 2016 passed out graduates for the post of Graduate Engineering Trainees at Bangalore as well as experienced candidates should submit their updated resume at official Nokia career page aluperf.taleo.net/careersection. Let’s check the all details about Nokia career registration link, Nokia off campus selection process, written exam pattern, GD topics, previous year paper with solved, Nokia employee interview experience and tips to get call letter.
About Company: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Job Role/Posing: Graduate Engineering Trainee- IT/Software/Telecommunication
Package/Salary: INR 6 Lacs per annum (NON-NIT), INR 7 Lacs per annum (NIT)
Job/Interview Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Education qualification: 2016 Batch – BE/BTech(CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) with 70% and above Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Science background.
Year of Passing: 2016
Last Date: Nil -Link expires soon
Date of Interview: You will get E-Mail notification about written exam Interview Date and time
Application Fee: Nil
Roles and Responsibilities:
Understand and become highly proficient in Wireless cutting edge technologies e.g. (LTE/4G, UMTS, 3G, Small Cells)
• Develop Software for Features based on the Nokia Small Cells family of AMS Products
• Software development in an embedded mobile telecoms environment, ideally 3G or LTE.
• Develop both manual and automated tests to verify feature functionality.
• Maintain features which are deployed in customer networks
• Understand real-world Customer deployments and incorporate feedback into developed features.
• Work closely with all of R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions.
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Science background
• Conceptual knowledge of networks
• Understand and knowledge of working as part of a multi-site design and product development team and good understanding of wireless protocols
• Strong in C++ and C
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
• The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
• Strong communication skills.
• Enthusiastic, with a will to succeed.
• Self-starter, with the tenacity to solve complex problems.
• Able to work directly with customers and partners.
• Demonstrate innovative and creative thinking.
• The ability to take ownership and to drive issues to successful conclusion.
Documents Required at time of Walk-In: Latest updated Resume
Interview Process for this job may be Written Exam and Technical + HR interview
Qualified candidates can apply via below link
Fill out official Nokia careers india recruitment Form at aluperf.taleo.net walk-in registration link
Open above link and sign-in if you have account or else signup to apply the above job.
Nokia Placement paper interview experience PDF file (Aptitude, C and C++ written exam).