Mindtree India to hire fresher engineer for the post of Junior Engineer to work in Hyderabad, Bangalore and chennai location office. The fresher Registration link opens for all UG degree holders who passed out in 2016 year via campus connect program organised by mindtree Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS).
Company Name: Mindtree
Job Role/Posing: Junior Engineer T6
Package/Salary: INR 2.1 Lakh Per Annum
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai & Hyderabad
Education qualification: B.E/B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation) with above 60% in 10th, 12th and Degree
Year of Passing: 2016
Last Date: 21-12-2016
Walk in date: 23rd Dec 2016 (Friday) – Apply link at next tab
Service Agreement: Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the Date of Joining.
The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
• Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage Role Details
• Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
• Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
• Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
• Incident management and client handling skills.
• Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
• Basic application support knowledge
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
• Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
• Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
• Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
• Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
• High Integrity
• Problem solving skills and learning attitude
• Good communication skills
• Confident & Energetic
• Team player
• Process oriented
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing
all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
Operating System: Windows, Linux
Database: MS SQL
Networking: ITIL Basic Concepts
Mindtree Freshers Interview Selection Procedure
Interview Process for mindtree IMTS program
• Aptitude test
• Communication skills assessment (Group Discussion-GD)
• Technical interview
• Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
• Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and onboarding into Mindtree
Mindtree online written exam pattern and syllabus:
Aptitude Written exam consists of following topics
– Quantitative Aptitude (Time & Work, Permutations Combinations, Numbers, Simplification, Probability, Averages, Percentages, Profit & Loss, etc.)
– Verbal Questions.
– Logical Reasoning.
Qualified candidates can apply via below link
Open above link and fill the online form with your certified details.
Note: online application registration opens from 11 November 2016 and ends on 20 November 2016.
We update all mindtree placement papers 2015-2016, amcat mindtree placement papers, mindtree programming test, aptitude syllabus, interview questions and answers for freshers, mindtree GD Topics, coding questions, mindtree coding round questions