HP india career openings at Bangalore-Technical Support Engineer for Fresher/Exp --Find more at IT-Jobs
HP India (Hewlett Packard) one of leading IT/software Company in India now hiring professional degree holder for the post of Technical Support Engineer with good salary packages per annum. HP India career is one of the dream career paths for fresher graduates also experienced job seekers who want to relocate Job location to India’s most famous city Bangaluru. Here are the full details about Technical Support Engineer job openings at HP India- Bangalore.
Job title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Schedule – Full-time
Salary: As per company norms
Type: Experienced (Freshers position open soon)
Key skills: Technical Support Engineer must have Knowledge of Enterprise Storage systems, Storage Area Networks, or Network Attached Storage environments.
The ideal candidate will have an extended and successful track record of working in a fast-paced technical support organization, one in which high customer satisfaction is the standard. This position requires being a strong team player, excellent organizational, project management, writing, and communications skills, as well as working effectively with cross-functional organizations (Sales, Logistics, and Operations). This position may require extended hours, and the kind of agility and flexibility that comes with many years of working in the heart of a complex, global, technical support infrastructure
Must have general level knowledge of Unix Systems (Solaris, HP, AIX, Linux) and Windows
BS in CS/EE degree or equivalent technical school or related experience
Typically experienced with working in a mission critical/Enterprise technical support environment
Knowledge of Enterprise Storage systems, Storage Area Networks, or Network Attached Storage environments
Experience with Fiber Channel, Fabric switches, and VMWare a plus
This individual will be responsible for:
· Taking ownership of escalated customer issues, ensuring the issues are driven to a timely resolution while keeping the customer and HP/3PAR management updated regularly
· Answering customer phones as defined in the process
· Replying to Customer emails within stipulated Time Frame.
· Performing initial problem determination on assigned cases
· Providing remote support assistance to customers and channel partners on HP/3PAR hardware and software products
· Initiating, tracking and resolving customer’s issues utilizing experience, and internal tools and infrastructure.
· Ensuring that all case related documentation is clear, concise and updated in the CRM systems
· Ensuring that customers are updated continuously on the status of their issues
· Working with Escalation Support team members on complex issues that required in-depth analysis
· Creating Knowledgebase articles for newly learned information.
· Ensure complete and clear case documentation
· Meeting established Customer Satisfaction goals
· Working a non-standard work week as required
· Performing other duties as assigned
· Be willing to participate in the 7 day week schedule requiring weekend duties
How to apply HP India career:
To apply for Technical Support Engineer-1031321 job login to hp.taleo.net and apply online via careersection page.
Stay tune for HP India (Hewlett Packard) interview questions, model placement papers, selection process and how to get jobs at HP easily.